Make the electronics accessible by just turning the TOM on it's side.
Problems with current Thing-o-matic electronics mount design
1. You can't route all the cables in the build phase.
2. Some of the cables are pretty tight once you get the printer set up all the way.
3. You can't access the electronics without 3 hands.
4. You can't reach anything even if you did have 3 hands.
5. When the dog get tangled in the USB cable and breaks the USB port on the motherboard, you have to tear the whole thing down.
Flip the electronics board over with a cutout for the power supply. Then mount it up inside the chassis.