This is the first thing I've designed. It's a strain relief upgrade for my Makerbot Replicator I made using Autodesk 123D Beta.
The Replicator shipped with a fairly fragile method of tethering the main wire to the extruder carriage and I found that I would have to frequently reattach it (it was a zip tie pulled over a screw head).
Fed up with this design I made a clip which is held in place by the same screw which held the zip tie in place. I took special care to ensure that the screw remains in the same place as it did with the old strain relief solution.
As soon as I get the chance I'm going to be adding a small channel to let the wires come out of the clip at the bottom so that it isn't pinching them as much when it's all screwed together.