##This is my take on a printable filament spool. I had a few parameters that I wanted to design to.
###Thanks to Jesse for this great thread.
It really helped narrow down what I was setting out to do.
* Entirely printable (including center hub)
* Interlocking connection in center of hub
* Ability to change inside and outside diameter of center of spool seperately
* Tapper ability for both inside and outside of hub
* Ability to make just spool hubs for pressure fit into tubing (paper towel roll, shipping tubes, toilet paper roll, etc)
* low amount of plastic used - (teardrop cutout can be turned on and off)
* Filament holes to hold during spooling then to tie loose ends
- Small Fixes to the connectors
There are still some options that I want to incorporate but they will have to wait for future designs.