This is a simple violin practice mute I threw together when I discovered I had that loud-violin-in-the-dorm-with-lots-of-other-people problem. I didn't expect much for fifteen minutes in Google SketchUp, but it actually turned out quite nicely. The top is a little messy, but that doesn't really matter, and it could probably be fixed by printing it right side up rather than upside down. Printing with the default support settings didn't provide enough support for the top, but support is definitely necessary to print it in that orientation. I tried without support the first time and ended up with a blob. Printed on a Printrbot Plus (v1) with Repetier.